Research Analyst Intern
As a Market Research Analyst, you would be involved in performing secondary market research, competitive analysis, industry, and company profiling market sizing, forecasting and identifying best practices within a specific industry segment. This information should be compiled into a market research report which will help businesses make informed decisions on their strategic objectives.
- Provide quality database to sales team members for prospecting and business development.
- Work closely with sales teams to understand their requirement and level of information and detail required.
- Provide support to the sales team members in updating and correcting data where required at the lead generation stage.
- Creatively identify resources and methods to verify company and right part contact details.
- Maintain accurate records of the provided databases and collate feedback for the provided databases on the accuracy of data provided and maintains a record of those.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.Monitor industry statistics, track marketing and sales trends and accordingly analyze the collected data.
- Be an energetic, creative, positive, and results-oriented individual.
- Flexible, and adaptable to rapid change
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to analyze complex problems independently and multitask.
- Location: Indore, (M.P.)
- Stipend: 4000 Rs Per Month